The Theory of Evolution
We reached our to the Partners of Silicon Valley Real Producers and asked them for their wisdom on what they are doing and how they are doing it. Cindy Gorman, the Founder of Gorman Interiors share her thoughts below.
Business is booming! Everyone is home so scheduling client meetings with contractors to get estimates and work done is so much easier! We are designing office areas in the home and making family rooms and outdoor living areas more functional and beautiful!
How are you doing business in this environment?
Gorman Interiors is scheduling Zoom meetings/consultations. We have a meet and greet and identify what the scope of the project is online or via 0phone. Then follow up with an on-site visit to measure the space and take photos. Then it is back to Zoom meeting for our idea boards and presentations. This process is working so well! We wrap up the selections in person at the home to see the fabrics and finishes before orders are placed. And yes, one more visit on delivery day, so exciting! The amount of time in the client’s home is minimal if that is the client’s wish. Since all COVID precautions are taken while present, if the client wants to linger longer with the designer in their home or outside, I am happy to do so.
I’m not sp[ending an hour on the road, to and from the clients’ homes five to eight times or the duration of the project! We are saving fuel and time. I am more willing to take on design projects that are farther away, knowing that most of our meetings will be via Zoom.
What’s valuable for agents to know?
Gorman Interiors offers the following services:
- Paint color consultations (before selling or after purchasing)
- Furniture layout to improve function and appeal (before selling or after purchasing)
- Stage or decorate a home using the client’s furniture and add new accents (before selling or after purchasing)
- Buyer consolations (before selling or after purchasing)
- Design development for any space indoors or outdoors (after purchase)
- Shopping trip with a designer (after purchase)
- Agents live in homes too! I can help you create a living space, home office or quiet zone in your home for YOU to enjoy 24/7
Looking forward to working with you or your friends. PUBLISHED Nov 2020